MEDIA ADVISORY: GOVERNOR HOCHUL DELIVERS THE 2024 STATE OF THE STATE ADDRESS
WHEN: Tuesday, January 9, 2024
TIME: 1:00 p.m.
WHERE: Assembly Chamber
New York State Capitol Building
Albany, NY 12224
Note: This will be livestreamed at https://www.governor.ny.gov/ Media must be pre-credentialed to attend in person.
- On January 9 at 1:00 p.m., Governor Kathy Hochul will deliver her 2024 State of the State address in the New York State Assembly Chamber.
- All members of the media wishing to attend are required to have proper credentials. Event access can be requested via email at [email protected]. Please include the names of your media outlet, reporter, videographer and/or photographer. Please also provide an email and a phone number for all individuals planning to attend.
- Media must RSVP by 12:00 p.m. on Monday, January 8.
- Press credentials will be distributed in the Executive Chamber Press Office (Room 201) beginning at 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday, January 9.
- Reporters with Capitol press passes will have usual access to the Capitol building but still must RSVP and check-in with the Press Office. Other mediawill be required to go through security screening at the entrance to the Capitol.
- TV cameras must be set up in the balcony of the New York State Assembly Chamber by 11:00 a.m. on Tuesday, January 9.
- There will be a mult box for video and audio recording.
Live Trucks and Satellite Trucks:
Television stations wishing to bring live trucks will need to provide additional information. Trucks will be directed to designated parking areas in East Capitol Park. The entrance to East Capitol Park can be accessed via Eagle Street. Additional satellite and live truck parking will be available at the base of The Egg Performance Art Center. Drivers should enter the Plaza through the gate located on Madison Avenue, across the street from the State Museum.
Note: Only satellite trucks and live trucks are permitted. Station vehicles are not allowed and must find alternative parking. Satellite trucks and live trucks must be occupied at all times in case of emergency. Trucks cannot be left unattended without prior authorization from OGS.
- Station Name
- Arrival Time
- Departure Time
- Truck License Plate Number
- Name of Truck Driver
- Driver's License Number for Truck Driver
- Mobile Phone for Driver
Approx. 6:00 PM Governor Hochul Is a Guest on Spectrum to Update New Yorkers on Extreme Weather
Note: This interview is pre-taped.