TOP Media Advisory: Governor Cuomo Announces the...
Event will be streamed live on www.governor.ny.gov
WHEN: Thursday, December 8, 2016
TIME: 1:00 p.m.
WHERE: Hart Theatre, Egg Center for Performing Arts, Albany, NY 12224
- All members of the media wishing to attend are required to have proper credentials, which can be requested via email at Press.RSVP@exec.ny.gov. Please include the name of your media outlet, reporter, videographer and/or photographer, and a phone number. Please respond by Wednesday, December 7 at 5:00 p.m.
- All media attending must have credentials, which may be obtained beginning at 11:30 a.m. on Thursday in the Concourse in Meeting Room 6.
- TV cameras must be set up in the designated press area in the theater by 12:30 p.m.
- Wireless internet will be available in the theater. The username and password for Wi-Fi access will accompany credentials.
- Media wishing to bring a live truck or satellite truck must submit the following information by 2:00 p.m. on Wednesday, December 7. Information should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Trucks should enter the Plaza via the Madison Avenue gate. This parking is for live or satellite trucks only, no station vehicles are permitted. Required information:
- Station Name
- Arrival Time
- Departure Time
- Truck License Plate Number
- Name of Truck Driver
- Driver's License Number for Truck Driver
- Mobile Phone for Driver
Contact the Governor's Press Office