An agreement on bolstering security preparedness for the NY-NJ metro area, a groundbreaking in Buffalo that will have an impact across the State and a fitting farewell to a Yankee great.
- Combat Heroin
- Smart Schools NY
- End of Session Report 2014
- Anti-Hunger Task Force
- Office of the Chief Diversity Officer
- No Excuses Campaign to Cut Property Taxes
- The ‘State of New York’ Video Series
- Common Core Implementation Panel
- NY License Center
- Citizen Preparedness Corps Training Program
- 2014 Initiatives: Building on Success
- Governor Cuomo's 2014-15 Executive Budget
- 2014 State of the State Address
- Year End Report 2013
- NY Green Bank
- NY Rising Community Reconstruction Program
- Moreland Commission to Investigate Public Corruption
- Start-Up NY
- Path Through History
- Open New York
- Recovery Resources Center
- Open Budget
- Governor Cuomo’s 2013-14 Executive Budget
- 2013 Initiatives - New York Rising
- 2013 State of the State
- Hall of New York
- Building a New NY: Two Year Progress Report
- Moreland Commission
- Emergency Preparedness Commissions
- NY Education Commission
- New York's Olmstead Plan
- The Promise of a New York: Progress Report
- Justice Center for the Protection of People with Special Needs
- Mandate Relief Council
- Building a New NY to: NY Get Involved
- 2012 – 13 Executive Budget
- Hall of Governors
- State of the State Address 2012
- First Year Progress Report
- Cap NY Property Taxes
- Citizen Connects
- Regional Economic Development Councils
- Building a New NY: Promises Made, Promises Kept
- People First
- 2011 – 12 Executive Budget
- The Medicaid Redesign Team
- State of the State Address 2011
The State of New York 9/26/14 - "Captain Clutch"
September 26, 2014
An agreement on bolstering security preparedness for the NY-NJ metro area, a groundbreaking in Buffalo that will have an impact across the State and a fitting farewell to a Yankee great.m-Zj1zU-PBM
The State of New York 9/19/14 - "Public Safety Partnership"
September 19, 2014
A bi-state partnership to keep New Yorkers safe, completion of Sandy recovery work restores important subway service, and five regions Upstate receive economic development news.GlfskSgszps
The State of New York 9/12/14 - "Never Forget"
September 12, 2014
The State pays tribute to the courage and heroism of New York’s finest, NYS AmeriCorps members converge on the Capital Region for a 2-day event of service and celebration, and the Buffalo Bills stay right where they belong.2vpm4wkqYjw
The State of New York 9/5/14 - "State Fair Success"
September 5, 2014
A new economic partnership with Israel, the youngest New Yorkers start their path towards academic success, and a record-breaking year for the New York State Fair.UShwI1nfUtU
The State of New York 8/29/14 - "I Fish NY"
August 29, 2014
The Town of Jay builds back better after Hurricane Irene, a major retail company continues to invest in Dutchess County, and NY’s farm-based beverage industry experiences off-the-charts growth.wLFpD_TBEfE
The State of New York 8/22/14 - "Summer's Best in Show"
August 22, 2014
One of the top-ranked fairs in the nation kicks off in Syracuse, a model for education opens new doors in Albany, and New York gets a social media shout-out from Washington.u16Xm_0MKsg
The State of New York 8/15/14 - "Unity Mission"
August 15, 2014
A unity trip to Israel sends a message of solidarity, a measure to make New York City streets safer, and 1,800 new jobs are up for grabs in one of the five boroughs.zHC7Rrm4kwY
The State of New York 8/8/14 - "Perfect Pass"
August 8, 2014
Property on Canandaigua Lake gets the Cinderella treatment, young people find more opportunities for highly-skilled jobs, and a football pass honors a special bond among teammates.SPqdYNSbPcY