Dear New Yorkers,
Thanks to the tough choices and the historic reforms we achieved last year, we are able to propose a pro-growth budget without broad cuts or new taxes, fees or borrowing. Our stronger fiscal position now allows us to tackle long overdue pension reform and mandate relief that will lower the cost of government, drive accountability in our schools to put students first, and leverage tens of billions of dollars of new private sector investment to create jobs without significant cost to the taxpayer.
Through fiscal discipline and working in partnership with the private sector, we are strengthening our economy to create jobs and secure our state’s future. This budget represents the next step in our plan to transform New York State.
- School Aid Runs, by District
- Description of 2011-12 New York State Executive Budget Recommendations
- School Aid Runs Published by the State Education Department
- State Operations Bill
- Legislature & Judiciary Bill
- State Debt Service Bill
- Aid to Localities Bill
- Capital Projects Bill
Memoranda in Support
- January 18, 2012: Governor Cuomo Launches New Interactive Website as Part of Building a New NY Campaign
- January 18, 2012: Governor Cuomo Outlines 2012-13 Executive Budget and Reform Plan in Yonkers
- January 18, 2012: Governor's Cabinet Presents Regional 2012-13 Executive Budget Messages
- January 17, 2012: Governor Cuomo's 2012 Executive Budget and Reform Plan Outlines Vision to Continue Building a New New York